Shoe & Leather Workers & Repairers
Construct, decorate, or repair leather and leather-like products, such as luggage, shoes, and saddles.
Also called: Boot Maker, Cutter, Shoe Maker, Shoe Repairer
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- hold or move items with your hands
- put together small parts with your fingers
- quickly change the controls of a machine, car, truck or boat
- use your arms and/or legs together while sitting, standing, or lying down
Description: People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need
- Attention to Detail
- Bookkeeping software
- Financial accounting software
Point of sale POS software