Sewing Machine Operators
Operate or tend sewing machines to join, reinforce, decorate, or perform related sewing operations in the manufacture of garment or nongarment products.
Also called: Sample Maker, Seamstress, Sewer, Sewing Machine Operator
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- manufacture and distribution of products
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- keep your arm or hand steady
- hold or move items with your hands
- quickly change the controls of a machine, car, truck or boat
- change when and how fast you move based on how something else is moving
Description: People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
no high school diploma/GED