Pressers, Textile, Garment, & Related Materials
Press or shape articles by hand or machine.
Also called: Ironing Worker, Pants Presser, Presser, Shirt Presser
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- manufacture and distribution of products
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- hold or move items with your hands
- keep your arm or hand steady
- quickly change the controls of a machine, car, truck or boat
- use your arms and/or legs together while sitting, standing, or lying down
Description: People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need
- Attention to Detail
- Stress Tolerance
no high school diploma/GED