Model garments or other apparel and accessories for prospective buyers at fashion shows, private showings, or retail establishments. May pose for photos to be used in magazines or advertisements. May pose as subject for paintings, sculptures, and other types of artistic expression.
Also called: Art Model, Artist's Model, Figure Model, Model
- music, dance, visual arts, drama, or sculpture
- movement of people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- understanding people's reactions
- create new and original ideas
Description: People interested in this work like activities that include creating, designing, and making your own rules.
They do well at jobs that need
- Self Control
- Social Orientation
Web page creation and editing software
Instant messaging software
Internet browser software
no high school diploma/GED