Maids & Housekeeping Cleaners
Perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain private households or commercial establishments, such as hotels and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties may include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Also called: Environmental Services Worker, Housekeeper, Housekeeping, Housekeeping Aide
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- looking for ways to help people
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- exercise for a long time without getting out of breath
- listen and understand what people say
Description: People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need
- Stress Tolerance
- Self Control
- Attention to Detail
Facilities management software
- Computerized maintenance management system CMMS
no high school diploma/GED