Helpers--Pipelayers, Plumbers, Pipefitters, & Steamfitters
Help plumbers, pipefitters, steamfitters, or pipelayers by performing duties requiring less skill. Duties include using, supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work area and equipment.
Also called: Helper, Irrigation Installation Specialist, Plumber's Helper, Sprinkler Fitter
Engineering and Technology
- building and construction
- customer service
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- hold or move items with your hands
- keep your arm or hand steady
- exercise for a long time without getting out of breath
Description: People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need
- Attention to Detail
certificate after high school