Gaming Change Persons & Booth Cashiers
Exchange coins, tokens, and chips for patrons' money. May issue payoffs and obtain customer's signature on receipt. May operate a booth in the slot machine area and furnish change persons with money bank at the start of the shift, or count and audit money in drawers.
Also called: Cage Cashier, Cashier, Change Person, Slot Attendant
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- reading work related information
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- listen and understand what people say
- communicate by speaking
- add, subtract, multiply, or divide
- choose the right type of math to solve a problem
Description: People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance