Perform variety of tasks during funeral, such as placing casket in parlor or chapel prior to service; arranging floral offerings or lights around casket; directing or escorting mourners; closing casket; and issuing and storing funeral equipment.
Also called: Apprentice Funeral Director, Funeral Assistant, Funeral Attendant, Funeral Home Assistant
- talking to others
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- understanding people's reactions
- looking for ways to help people
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- notice when problems happen
Description: People interested in this work like activities that include helping people, teaching, and talking.
They do well at jobs that need
- Concern for Others
- Self Control
- Attention to Detail