Clean dishes, kitchen, food preparation equipment, or utensils.
Also called: Dish Machine Operator (DMO), Dish Room Worker, Dishwasher, Kitchen Steward
- teaching and course design
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- hold or move items with your hands
- keep your arm or hand steady
- exercise for a long time without getting out of breath
Description: People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
Operating system software
no high school diploma/GED