Cutters & Trimmers, Hand
Use hand tools or hand-held power tools to cut and trim a variety of manufactured items, such as carpet, fabric, stone, glass, or rubber.
Also called: Cloth Cutter, Leather Cutter, Offline Cutter (Cutter), Trimmer
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- manufacture and distribution of products
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- hold or move items with your hands
- keep your arm or hand steady
- listen and understand what people say
Description: People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need
- Attention to Detail
no high school diploma/GED