Guide or control vehicular or pedestrian traffic at such places as streets, schools, railroad crossings, or construction sites.
Also called: Community Service Officer, Crossing Guard, School Crossing Guard, School Traffic Supervisor
- public safety and security
- understanding people's reactions
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- pay attention to something without being distracted
Description: People interested in this work like activities that include helping people, teaching, and talking.
They do well at jobs that need
- Self Control
- Concern for Others
Calendar and scheduling software
- Visual Computer Solutions Crossing Guard Scheduling
no high school diploma/GED