Cleaning, Washing, & Metal Pickling Equipment Operators & Tenders
Operate or tend machines to wash or clean products, such as barrels or kegs, glass items, tin plate, food, pulp, coal, plastic, or rubber, to remove impurities.
Also called: Clean in Places Operator (CIP Operator), Sanitation Technician, Sanitation Worker, Sanitizer
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- manufacture and distribution of products
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- keep your arm or hand steady
- hold or move items with your hands
- exercise for a long time without getting out of breath
Description: People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need
- Stress Tolerance
- Attention to Detail
Data base user interface and query software
no high school diploma/GED